Greasy hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bumblebee78

Reaction score
Hi! Just popping over from beauty!

Does anyone have any ideas how I can stop my hair from becoming so greasy after a day? I got a pro curl for Xmas and was really pleased to see the curls had stayed in, as they rarely do with anything else I use! But my hair just looked so greasy I had to wash it today!

My hair is fairly long, dark and lifeless!

Any suggestions on how I can dry it out?!

Thanks in advance!

Hi try using a shampoo with citrus in it like lemon it will fight the grease!
Don't condition your hair if you no your curling it, it will weigh your curls down!
And use a dry shampoo I get another 2 days out of mine with using dry shampoo it's a little life saver in a tin! 😊 x

And when you shampoo try not to rub scalp too much or you will over stimulate your glands releasing more oil into your hair :)

Hi! Just popping over from beauty!

Does anyone have any ideas how I can stop my hair from becoming so greasy after a day? I got a pro curl for Xmas and was really pleased to see the curls had stayed in, as they rarely do with anything else I use! But my hair just looked so greasy I had to wash it today!

My hair is fairly long, dark and lifeless!

Any suggestions on how I can dry it out?!

Thanks in advance!

Also do you wash your hair twice? First time to just remove the barrier of build up of day to day styling, pollution ect second actually cleans the hair try Paul Mitchell shampoo two for this don't over use this though as it can have a tendency to make the hair quite dry! In your case it might be ok or I'd alternate with another citrus shampoo hth x

Thank you :) I will give your suggestions a go!

Latest posts

Back