Great customer service

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MisstyB

Reaction score
I wasnt sure whether this was the right place to post this, but I see so many threads about which microcurrent machine to buy that I thought I would share my experience with Bio theraputics. I bought the Bio Platinum machine from them about 6 months ago, they actually sent a trainer over to train me here in Spain (which in itself was quite impressive), and the treatments are proving really popular....then last week the machine broke, August is my busiest time of year and I have several courses starting and a whole load of clients who are now having maintenance, so a broken machine was an absolute disaster, within a day they had offered to replace the machine for me, it has just arrived less than 6 days later, I am so impressed with their level of customer care, particularly when you read so many threads about poor service from a lot of companies.
xxxx

Sorry I should add that they did stress that they have never had this problem before, as just re read my post and thought that it might also be taken as a negative that it broke!

Latest posts

Back