Great Lengths hair extension course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littled21

Reaction score
Hi girls was just woundering if anyone had trained with these?

How odd, I was just looking at their website, looking into cold fusion as already trained in hot fusion and micro rings! I was also looking at Studio58.x

i trained with studio 58 they were fab!!! xx

Thanks girls great lengths are charging like £1600 without vat!! Clearly carnt afford that at the minute but theirs a lady called jum who does them and they look gorgeous I dnt no who she trained with I just no they cold fusion ultrasound wave..nd they look lush so am intrested :)

Abi where you given the machine aswell? Or do you have to pay for this separate x

Studio58 include the machine, they're way cheaper than that, I've heard lots of good reports on here about them and have been in contact. They have some dates up for next month for training, gutted I can't do next month, will have to wait for new year now x

Thanks girls great lengths are charging like £1600 without vat!! Clearly carnt afford that at the minute but theirs a lady called jum who does them and they look gorgeous I dnt no who she trained with I just no they cold fusion ultrasound wave..nd they look lush so am intrested :)

Did u met up with her? They've just rung me and want to make an appointment for me to meet with her I think. I can't afford that either. A few companies are trying for exclusivity by not allowing to buy their hair unless you've trained with them, I can understand it but can't warrant it as a mobile 😞

No I rang her I no its far too much it's working with the hair ime more intrested In aswell!! It's one ov the best Xx

Latest posts

Back