Great Lengths method

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hair_addict_extensions

Reaction score
Can someone just confirm what the method is that great lengths use? Is it cold fusion?

Yes

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

They do both hot and cold fusion, their hot fusion is called classic fusion xx

Wonderful hair extensions also use cold fusion, I you research both complained as GL have major hair issues #justsaying

Wonderful hair extensions also use cold fusion, I you research both complained as GL have major hair issues #justsaying

Oh really! It wasn't necessarily the company it was more the method, I don't have the clients that would pay those prices lol, so more the method really xx

I suppose if anyone was concerned about stock issues at Great Lengths they'd contact Great Lengths themselves rather than take notice from the 1 "person" who only ever talks about the company they clearly work for.

To the op there are some great companies that offer training in cold fusion ultrasonic methods. Great Lengths is popular for a reason check out Lily-Mae hair extensions on Instagram her work is beautiful and she uses Great Lengths and funnily enough doesn't seem to have a issue with stock lol.

Or check out extension professional which is really intensive training in the ultrasonic method by Louise Bailey - highly recommended by experienced geeks such as Asya who's work is stunning.

If your interested in using wonderful hair have a look on the before and after thread for Nietta's recent work which is just as gorgeous

Latest posts

Back