great nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Posh Paws

Reaction score
i have a lady coming this a.m she has great nails and wants the french look ..
all her nails are of different length i assume these are all filed to match ! she only comes when she has a special occassion as she is not a lover of nail enhancements last time she came i did a french overlay which looked great after 2 weeks instead of having rebalance i removed gel for her as i dont really think she could afford to keep it up !
anyway my question is can i use brush on white if i suggest a french manicure for her ? as i can get a nice crisp smile line with this..... still not used to white polish :eek: and can i put this on to natural nail without a sticky layer of gel first ? please can someone advise how i would actually do this .....

thanks in advance xx

I've done this on finger nails for clients who what a french look, I do mine the same as I'd do a toe overlay, but I wouldn't use the POW straight onto natural nails as it wouldn't have anything to adhere to (needs liquid bond or heavy grit)
prep as normal
liquid bond (let dry)
bonding layer of pink gel (cure)
POW (cure)
brisa finishing gloss (cure and wipe)
it doesn't give the strength of a traditional gel overlay, but is great for clients just wanting something special, and its easy to buff off xx

Latest posts

Back