• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Great Opportunity

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bourbonsbabe

Reaction score
Here is the opportunity to be part of a new venture in a soon to open luxury salon in East Lothian. I have a large fully equipped Beauty Treatment Room with extra services such as laundry and products provided. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to get on board from the beginning, and be involved in decision making! You would essentially be self employed on a FULLY FITTED room rental basis

This room will be a little gold-mine for someone who wants to give it their all and build a successful business, you will have full support from myself in a great work environment, a busy salon in which you can promote yourself and I can work with you on things too, a very prominent salon location on a busy road which is fantastic for passing trade and promotions.

The room will be available Mon –Fri inc late nights and I am looking for £125 per week which will include everything inc electric, water, laundry, and stock/product range so its pretty much everything. There are also leaflets available for the Salon and these will be made freely available to the therapists to help promote themselves and shop. I must be clear and say that I have a nail technician so any nails (acrylics/gels) that come into the salon will be offered to her and also spray tanning but by all means, if you have your own clients then that is understood and we can come to some arrangement with the use of the tan per tan you do.

We are in a popular area of East Lothian only 7 miles outside Edinburgh and have a great location with nearby parking. We offer beauty, nails, spray tanning & more.

The ideal candidate will be confident, have great interpersonal skills and be committed to providing high quality treatments and excellent customer service. You must also be willing to participate in the business CPD ethos and must hold qualifications to NVQ level 2/3, and should be fully confident in facials, waxing, pedicure/manicure, spray tanning, eyebrow/eyelash tinting.

Ideally a full time therapist qualified in the above is ideal – however a part time rental may also exist alongside, to fulfil the entire customer services currently offered. To allow full flexibility for the perfect candidate, I would also consider renting 2 part time therapists to fill the role.

Position to commence mid to late Feb
If interested please send me a PM with your details and any questions you have.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back