Grey and silver hair extensions - weave

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmLou3003

Reaction score
Just had an enquiry from a lady who has grey hair, can't find any grey swatches on my four suppliers but would love to be able to offer this as well! Can anyone recommend a supplier who stocks grey and silver wefts?

Thanks all X

Just had an enquiry from a lady who has grey hair, can't find any grey swatches on my four suppliers but would love to be able to offer this as well! Can anyone recommend a supplier who stocks grey and silver wefts?

Thanks all X

You may not find many as there are so many shades of silver and grey that it's impossible to stock something that would match a wide range of people.

We find our customers usually dye our hair extensions to match, that may be your only option if you can't find anywhere.

I couldn't find any the right shade so coloured my own, washed 5 times so far with no colour fade X
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1461053145.627371.jpg

I had 150g Angel remy weft in colour 60 for grey it's got to go on the lightest blonde, I had a whirl with my old weft before I had it taken out just to see and khaki is not a good look [emoji26][emoji23] X

I had 150g Angel remy weft in colour 60 for grey it's got to go on the lightest blonde, I had a whirl with my old weft before I had it taken out just to see and khaki is not a good look [emoji26][emoji23] X
I have spoken to this lady and she said, she is blonde but used purple shampoo and it turned her weft and hair grey! x

Did u dye it grey and black then? Xx
Yeah grey and dark brown, absolutely nightmare to get a seamless blend but got there after a couple of go's [emoji30] X

So I have seen the lady this evening, literally could not match her to any of the four colour rings. All the blondes were too yellow! This is her hair...

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1461087715.195533.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1461087742.438650.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1461087779.773892.jpg

She was a real white blonde and the only thing that was close was fabulongs 826 which is this that I had done a couple of weeks ago ...

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1461087849.559087.jpg

Would a toner make the hair extensions go whiter? X

You could try giving them a wash in silver shampoo first this usually does the trick, just test a small piece first x

You may find our 55/60 matches her hair colour, hard to say exactly on the picture though.

I use Euphoria one and they do a silver grey blonde. Not sure exactly what this looks like as its a new colour I think so not on my colour ring. I have used the silver blonde though from the range and toned to grey

Hello Guys,

We are offering free Silver Grey and Silver Light colour swatches for customers who do not have these on their colour rings and free samples of our Silvers to new customers.

Please excuse the poor image but this shows a clear difference between our Silver shades. :)

Kind regards,
Angelo,
Euphoria One LTD

img-0107.png

Hello Guys,

We are offering free Silver Grey and Silver Light colour swatches for customers who do not have these on their colour rings and free samples of our Silvers to new customers.

Please excuse the poor image but this shows a clear difference between our Silver shades. :)

Kind regards,
Angelo,
Euphoria One LTD

img-0107.png
What's the shade on the end right called? Thanks x

With Euphoria colours, i would mix 18/613 with the silver light grey to match that colour. I have done one very similar that matched perfectly xx

Yeah grey and dark brown, absolutely nightmare to get a seamless blend but got there after a couple of go's [emoji30] X
What colour did u use for the grey hun? Xx

Hello Guys,

What is the shade of the darkest grey called, and what grade hair is it? cant find on website

Do Angel remy blonde shades go dry at all? Xx

Latest posts

Back