Gutted at freebie

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkthistle

Reaction score
Ok so I know it's petty...but I really don't like my freebie CND bag 😂 I had my heart set on the sparkly one and got the metalic gold one, I'll never use it...maybe give it to my granddaughter to play dress up. What do you do with yours?

Wanted this one 👍
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397599742.776114.jpg

Got this one 👎
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397599802.679350.jpg

maybe another geek will want to swap?!

Personally id be happy with either... But I can see where your coming from. But agree with above maybe someone will swap xx

I got that one 2 ... When I did my master painter... Hmmm my mum liked it :) so she's the proud owner x

Maybe you could do a gift set, limited time only (because you only have the one) and see if any of your customers might like it. Pop in a mini solar oil and maybe some other things they might like xx

I agree really don't like mine. Never used it. I was told that people did not like the last ones and that's why they changed to the silver ones.

Think I may mention it next time I order...I know it's not the reason for training but it's also kind of false advertising to show one in the brochure and give you another. This one certainly won't get them any business from the bottom of my wardrobe 😄

I love them both but more the sparkly gold one I'm a sparkly person lol

I also got the silver one when I did my master painter. When I called to say I had the wrong bag they said they arent doing the gold one anymore hence the silver instead :-(
I too was upset as I wanted the sparkles. Mine has just sat at home since January.

Latest posts

Back