Had 20 week scan today......

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww thank you for all your lovely best wishes, you have made a pregnant geek very happy and humble. Its wonderful to share happy news and to get such a lovely response to it :green:
No idea on names yet, we adored Scarlett's name from day one so there was never any other choice for us, she would have been Charlie if she'd been a boy.
We are toying with Ellie-Mae and Summer at the moment but have lots of other names to think about.
All excited about having a girlie household, poor hubby is going ot be in a house full of women LOL he is so happy to be having another girl though, he simply adores Scarlett to bits.
Thanks again and will keep you all posted xxx

Congratulations, the pictures are brilliant. Best wishes for the happy event!

aww thats lovely news. also glad youre getting what you wanted.
brill pics too

the pics are excellent hun, thanks for sharing xxxxxxxxx

congrats on your lovely news, I agree the scan shots are amazing. :hug:

Hi All,
I wanted to share my happy news with you, we had our 20 week scan today and we are having another girl!! dh and me are over the moon, we wanted a little sister for Scarlett :green:
Baby is doing brill, a bit bigger than average but I can live with that LOL, saw so much detail it was very emotional.
I am exactky halfway already, mad that time flies so quickly second time round! I already have a good size bump on me too which I am very proud of!
Thanks for reading my update, have uploaded my scan pic for you to see if interested xxxx
Congratulations!!! A girl how lovely. only 20 weeks to go! Your pics are very clear, my scans were never that good!
xxx

Congratulations hun, thats lovely news. Unfortunately I can't see your pictures for some reason though.

great news a baby girl I have 2 lads and the scan pics I had werent very good and I didnt get one with 1 of my boys the machine was'nt working I have a new nephew born 8 aug hes gorgeous

Wow...so much detail on them pics....bet you're so excited to be having another little girl! :hug: xx

Latest posts

Back