Hair burning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dollface2305-x-

Reaction score
Has anyone bought look magazine this week there's an article about a new craze where if you have split ends you get your hair in little twists and get the splits singed off with a lighter. Apparently it's big in the supermodel world and in Brazil I wonder if it will set off over here, don't think I will be trying it the fire brigade will be round everyday

Is this real??!!

I've actually heard if this.

Singing the ends of the hair was actually popular with barbers about 100 years ago, when they thought the hair was a tube that would 'bleed' if the ends weren't 'sealed'.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Till someone does this after they have hair spray on there hair and it will all set alight all hair chemicals are flammable so no one try it ! God or be bald and scared for life !!

Now there has been an article about it I wonder how many people will try and attempt this at home haha

I've done this, stupidly shaking a match out instead of blowing it out. Cant say my hair was any better for it! :D

Latest posts

Back