Hair chalking

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just watched a few videos on you tube, get a small section of hair twist is, if it's dark wet it, then colour it, you need to wear gloves as it can be messy, I uses 3 different colours on each getting darker as I went up, then dry the hair and seal with heat,

I made my daughter wash it out as she has school today

I just watched a few videos on you tube, get a small section of hair twist is, if it's dark wet it, then colour it, you need to wear gloves as it can be messy, I uses 3 different colours on each getting darker as I went up, then dry the hair and seal with heat,

I made my daughter wash it out as she has school today

thank you so much!

Kevin murphy do a product ideal for this, its called colour bug, watched his video on you tube. He does the whole models head! Looks amazing and would look more professional if using on clients! Also check out giles spring summer 2012 models! She created the look with coloured indigestion power and water! Amazing!!

Me too!! Looks good but PLEASE dry hair first! I think hair just needs to be dampened if its dark, as blonde hair will stain. x

Do with white blonde is it best done dry? I'm soo gonna be multi coloured by the end of the weekend!! X

Bought my chalk box yesterday! My students are doing a hair up competition so come Monday the chalk will be out! Xx

Does anyone know if you can chalk blonde hair extentions or will it stain?! Thanks

Does anyone know if you can chalk blonde hair extentions or will it stain?! Thanks

I would do a test on it

Latest posts

Back