Hair colour advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katyt

Reaction score
hi [emoji5]️
I have a client tomorrow that wants this type of colour, she already has blonde hair like the ends so in my head im thinking a root drag with babylights of the blonde and brown?
What do you guys think? Xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1478467708.991671.jpg

Dont use any color this is very harmful your hair.

What colour house do you use? Does she have natural regrowth? What level is the blonde?

Dont use any color this is very harmful your hair
Vikas... This is a forum section for Hairdressers. Colouring hair is one of the main things hairdressers do.

Hair colour will not harm your hair if done correctly

Vikas... This is a forum section for Hairdressers. Colouring hair is one of the main things hairdressers do.

Hair colour will not harm your hair if done correctly

Sorry but this is silly now the irrelevant comments are on everyone's posts, non genuine advise & some very misleading advise to new geeks! Can someone report this man please?!

PS I've changed my user ID it was @charlotte313evens

hi [emoji5]️
I have a client tomorrow that wants this type of colour, she already has blonde hair like the ends so in my head im thinking a root drag with babylights of the blonde and brown?
What do you guys think? XxView attachment 201959

But to give you a professional answer... Yes you are right thats exactly what I do anyway!
I'd usually smudge the colour down a bit further than a root drag x

Latest posts

Back