Hair colour help ombre Wella

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rosycheeks10

Reaction score
I need to know what colour you would put for an ombre bright blonde currently.

Client does not want to be too dark on the top. Or ginger shade. Also she hates ash. Any recommendations using wella?

Pic attached what she said me. Don't want it too dark

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-28-19-44-52.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-28-19-44-52.png
    575.5 KB · Views: 118
I would use colour touch 6.0 and 6.37 covers lovely here's a pic of my work on Monday
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1454011531.121047.jpg

I would use colour touch 6.0 and 6.37 covers lovely here's a pic of my work on Monday View attachment 193840
Looks lovely!
I did 6/0 & 6/37 colour touch a few weeks back doing a root stretch over bleach highlights & it was really wushu washy I had to go over bits again [emoji35]x

Thank u! O no! Iv done it a few times and came out lovely, majority of 6.0 and a squeeze of 6.37 how annoying for u! The life of a hairdresser ey x

who use that with 20vl percent. how long did leave on for?

sorry trying say do use it with 20percent or less?

I used it with the wella 1.9% but u can also use wholesalers own 10vol! You don't want to use 20 as you are not lifting your putting colour in, I left it for about 40mins, because I was doing bleach on the ends x

beautiful colour tones by the way!

I used it with the wella 1.9% but u can also use wholesalers own 10vol! You don't want to use 20 as you are not lifting your putting colour in, I left it for about 40mins, because I was doing bleach on the ends x

Nooo you can't use 10vol.

I'm currently studying higher level colouring and my tutor assures me you can

I'm currently studying higher level colouring and my tutor assures me you can

No you can't. The wella developer is made to work with the wella colour. Plus wella don't even use a 10vol so their line doesn't require it.

You cannot. If you want the best results use the dedicated developer.

What do you mean by higher level colouring?

Of course well developer is made for wella products, I have been advised it can be used with 10vol my titor owns her own salon so I will follow her advice thanks

Of course well developer is made for wella products, I have been advised it can be used with 10vol my titor owns her own salon so I will follow her advice thanks

Well it can't.

I had a tutor that owned her own salon... I knew more than her on my level 2, just because she owns a salon doesn't make her the epitome of hairdressing.

I'm really curious though as to what you're referring to by higher level colouring? Could you please clarify that for me.

Well I have used it and it was fine, I keep seeing u pop up on posts being negative!! It's level 3 colour I-E colour correction etc! So yes that means I'm only level 2 qualified, this page is meant to help eachother not criticise surely you know every hairdresser has their own was of doing things?? There is not one set way!

Because she Owns a salon it does not mean she is 'the best' but she has been hairdressing for years has a good client following and knows her stuff!

Well I have used it and it was fine, I keep seeing u pop up on posts being negative!! It's level 3 colour I-E colour correction etc! So yes that means I'm only level 2 qualified, this page is meant to help eachother not criticise surely you know every hairdresser has their own was of doing things?? There is not one set way!

Because she Owns a salon it does not mean she is 'the best' but she has been hairdressing for years has a good client following and knows her stuff!

Right level 3 then. I've got a level 4 qualification in colour correction... You cannot use 10vol with wella. Their line don't even require you to use 10vol.

You're taking my posts as negative which is your prerogative not mine.

An experienced competent hairdresser will tell you that actually, there is a right way of doing things especially chemically. Why do something breaking the rules when you can achieve it doing it the right way?

Right level 3 then. I've got a level 4 qualification in colour correction... You cannot use 10vol with wella. Their line don't even require you to use 10vol.

You're taking my posts as negative which is your prerogative not mine.

An experienced competent hairdresser will tell you that actually, there is a right way of doing things especially chemically. Why do something breaking the rules when you can achieve it doing it the right way?

Thanks for the input

Did u rinse root colour odd and then balayage some lighter bits? Looks fab x

I didn't, I done root tint dragged it down the free handed the balyage done it a few times like this and came out great

Latest posts

Back