Hair colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jade2629

Reaction score
Hi guys I am a hair extensionist and nail tech but am not qualified in colour hair, my question is has anyone got a picture on the wella koleston perfect in 55/65 as I am wanting that colour my hair dresser uses wella but has lost her colour chart and I can't find any images of what the colour looks like if anyone can help that would be awesome [emoji4] x

Just show your hairdresser a few pictures of colours you like and she should be able to recreate it for you. However, I can't imagine why a hairdresser would not have a shade chart. In fact, I would expect them to have several.

If you apply 55/65 to someone with pale blonde hair and to another person with brown hair, it will look different on each client. It's really not about choosing the shade in a chart and just applying it.

Usually a colourist uses a shade chart with the client so that the client can say what colour(s) they'd like to be and then depending on what colour the clients hair is, the colourist will mix up the correct tints to achieve the desired outcome.

Yeah I just wanted to make sure that it's got the right amount of red in my hair is like a light/medium blonde thanks for the help

Yeah she had all her colour charts in a box but has moved house and can't find the box they were in

Yeah she had all her colour charts in a box but has moved house and can't find the box they were in

That makes sense. Mine were stuck in the far corner of a spare bedroom for a couple of weeks after we moved house. :)

Yeah lol i did that with some of my nail stuff when I moved lol

Thank you Hun

Latest posts

Back