Hair colour?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

max5445

Reaction score
Morning ladies/Gents,
I need advice on hair colour - I'm not a hairdresser but a waxer. I have been purchasing box kits from Boots to colour my hair and have tried various brands (since the first lock down) none of them last very long and my hair turns a horrid gingery colour (natural colour is medium brown with some grey) I'm now looking at purchasing Loreal professional INOA from Sallyssalon (this was used on me by my previous hairdresser) and it was great. Do I have to add anything to this such as a developer of some sort?

Morning ladies/Gents,
I need advice on hair colour - I'm not a hairdresser but a waxer. I have been purchasing box kits from Boots to colour my hair and have tried various brands (since the first lock down) none of them last very long and my hair turns a horrid gingery colour (natural colour is medium brown with some grey) I'm now looking at purchasing Loreal professional INOA from Sallyssalon (this was used on me by my previous hairdresser) and it was great. Do I have to add anything to this such as a developer of some sort?

I’m really sorry but it’s against forum rules to provide technical info or detailed colour formulas to those who are unqualified.

Please wait until such time as hair professionals are allowed to offer their services again.

I’m really sorry but it’s against forum rules to provide technical info or detailed colour formulas to those who are unqualified.

Please wait until such time as hair professionals are allowed to offer their services again.
Okay totally understand. I'll speak with my hairdresser, hopefully she will tell me.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back