Hair colouring advice (Koleston)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wren

Reaction score
Hello, just after some advice, my hair is currently coloured with koleston perfect 6/0 and 6/7 mixed 50/50 with blonde panels (bleached). I am thinking of going 7/0 and 7/37 (mixed 50/50) all over. My natural colour is medium - dark brown and i was wondering as i've never used this shade before what is the likely outcome?
I would like it all brown but not as dark as normal, i'm not keen on red tones but obv will need a little as i have to colour over the blonde, which is why i picked 7/37. I think i'll be usuing 9% peroxide.

Any advice?
Thank u :)

hey if your not keen on red tones, i like 7/75 that is a slight mahogany shade mix it with your base 7/0 but mix 40ml 7/00 and 10ml 7/75. it comes a nice smooth brown, the mahogany will grab the blond for ya x

Hello, just after some advice, my hair is currently coloured with koleston perfect 6/0 and 6/7 mixed 50/50 with blonde panels (bleached). I am thinking of going 7/0 and 7/37 (mixed 50/50) all over. My natural colour is medium - dark brown and i was wondering as i've never used this shade before what is the likely outcome?
I would like it all brown but not as dark as normal, i'm not keen on red tones but obv will need a little as i have to colour over the blonde, which is why i picked 7/37. I think i'll be usuing 9% peroxide.

Any advice?
Thank u :)

Are you a hairdresser? Tint won't actually lighten tint already in the hair, so you will have to lift that base 6 out 1st, otherwise you'll end up with nice roots and darrk ends still x

Hi, if you are a hairdresser ?
and you are wanting some technical advice about wella colour outcomes that you are not sure of
then you can give wella a ring For fast, friendly, expert help,
the number you require is
Wella helpline: 0845 704 5775 :) hth

Latest posts

Back