Hair cut?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poppymeadows

Reaction score
Hi what hair cut should i have?

My hair is a bob down to my shoulders but a want to go short??

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1408302484775.jpg
    1408302484775.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 271
Pop some pics up of styles you like :)

This is my hair now.
Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1408377007840.jpg
    1408377007840.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 199
I think a short crop would really sort you. But it takes a lot of dedication from yourself to keep it looking good. It's not like you can just shove it up and leave it, it will need styling daily and regular cuts every 4-6 weeks. I speak from experience after doing the same myself. I love it now and wouldn't grow my hair again. In fact I'm going to get more off!
If you have the time/money/commitment then go for it :)

Ps - a short style also takes away some femininity so I also find make up is important to complete the overall look. Something else which takes times and commitment etc. x

You need to have some fun with your hair & product play. I feel some sort of fringe even if short would be good 4 you. Looks like you have finer hair so lots of texture & disconnected length overhang can be fun & styled different product depending!....here is some pics off the web. A shorter crown is fun to mess/spike up a bit or smooth out flat mood depending!..I miss having short fun hair. Good luck!

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 99
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 90
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 88
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg