Hair dye wrong colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vicstarcox

Reaction score
I hope someone can help my, as I've popped over from the nail section!! My sister has started to colour her own hair as she has got grey roots! She wanted a Cheryl coke caramel, so I got loreal caramel colour from wholesale and used a 20% peroxide.

We have tried a few different colours but they all seem to have a red tone that really shows she is starting to look like a red head lol! Her natural hair colour is dark blonde, any ideas on what colour to choose next???

She can't afford to go to the hairdresser every six weeks otherwise she would :(((

I hope someone can help my, as I've popped over from the nail section!! My sister has started to colour her own hair as she has got grey roots! She wanted a Cheryl coke caramel, so I got loreal caramel colour from wholesale and used a 20% peroxide.

We have tried a few different colours but they all seem to have a red tone that really shows she is starting to look like a red head lol! Her natural hair colour is dark blonde, any ideas on what colour to choose next???

She can't afford to go to the hairdresser every six weeks otherwise she would :(((

we can't advise on non professionals, if you aren't qualified in hairdressing, you shouldn't be using professional products.

Tell her to go to the hairdressers at least once to get someone to look at her hair and advise her... :)

I'm blonde but have no wish to change to another colour, I have low and highlights put in though and my hairdresser is fine with advising me on what products I can use to prolong the "look" :)

Latest posts

Back