Hair extension business

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi all

Was wondering how all you extensionists started up your business, how long it took to kick off and do you all earn a living out of it?

Thought it would be nice to hear some success stories :)

I am really early on in my hair extension business. I qualified this time last month. I have so far done 3 consultations, all 3 have had extensions and doing another tonight which should hopefully lead to the lady having hair extensions too! Personally I think 3 in my first month is really good, I'm pleased!

Three of my ladies were through my Instagram. My client tonight is the daughter of someone I work with.

I have sent an email round to all the ladies I work with, then a separate one to all the gents I work with and they have all passed the email on to their friends/girlfriends/sisters etc.

I promote through Instagram and twitter. I don't like facebook as I end up spending too much time on it when its activated (whoops) but I may activate it again to promote my hair extension business. xx

I am really early on in my hair extension business. I qualified this time last month. I have so far done 3 consultations, all 3 have had extensions and doing another tonight which should hopefully lead to the lady having hair extensions too! Personally I think 3 in my first month is really good, I'm pleased!

Three of my ladies were through my Instagram. My client tonight is the daughter of someone I work with.

I have sent an email round to all the ladies I work with, then a separate one to all the gents I work with and they have all passed the email on to their friends/girlfriends/sisters etc.

I promote through Instagram and twitter. I don't like facebook as I end up spending too much time on it when its activated (whoops) but I may activate it again to promote my hair extension business. xx

that's really good I'm also early on only qualified not so long ago so doing as much research as I can before I put myself out there properly but I'm going be promoting on Facebook doing leaflet drops and things like that would be nice to hear some more success stories :) xx

Latest posts

Back