Hair extension course advice, Connect 2 Hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

claire's

Reaction score
Hi all , I m new to this site :), I m looking to set up my own hair extension business I m currently doing hairdressing NVQ level 2 so I shall be able to offer cutting, blending etc, & even colouring, blow-dry or styling . I ve been doing a lot of research over the past couple of weeks on different training courses & methods you can learn. after looking at LOTS training schools inc -connect 2 hair, belle, km extensions, raw, sonelli, cinderlla plus a few more I m thinking of booking onto the course with connect 2 hair to learn pre bonded,micro loop, micro ring, micro weft & nano bond. I was just wondering if anyone as trained with connect 2 hair in Manchester & if so would you recommend ????

if anyone else would like to offer any advice about suppliers good ways to start up in the hair extension business id love hear !!

Thankyou :)

I trained with c2h and they was fab always on the other end of the phone for help after. Really nice environment xx

hi chantelle, what did you learn with them, did you feel confident after the training? did they give you your certificate pretty quick? do you have a hair extension business now?

hi chantelle, what did you learn with them, did you feel confident after the training? did they give you your certificate pretty quick? do you have a hair extension business now?

A lot of people have trained with them on here. I did micro rings nano ring ultrasonic cold fusions and hair feathers I'm looking into doing another 2 courses with them. I got a certificate the same day. Yes I felt confidant and they always there to answer questions xx

thankyou for your feedback. i shall be booking. xx

does anyone else have any comments on connect 2 hair?

I trained with them too...certificate on the day and always there after your training to answer any questions.

I think confidence comes with practice and try and do a head straight after training as i left it a month and half so my confidence wasnt great.

Connect actually contacted me though to say if i wasnt confident i could go back for a morning session.

They look after you even after your training.. Plus trainer is soooooo lovely x

thankyou for your feedback, do you know if they are suppliers of hair too ?

does anyone else have any comments on connect 2 hair?

Hi, I trained with connect 2 hair, I've done rings, nano & per bonds & feel confidnt in all 3 methods x

Thankyou for the feedback girls, much obliged. So glad you all enjoyed your training as much as we enjoyed training you.:biggrin:

I did too, and got certificates the same day. X

I'd advise totally against it x very unhappy and disappointed

I'd advise totally against it x very unhappy and disappointed

We are so sorry you did not enjoy your course with us. On the day you were all smiles and thankyou's, and we were under the impression when you left you were very satisfied, as you gave us no indication of how you felt to the contrary on the day.

When I assessed your work, throughout the day it was of a very high standard and I was completely happy to Certificate you, to enable you to get Insurance Cover. If at any time you felt you needed an extra day's practice, to build up your speed, then we were at the Training Academy on the Monday and we mentioned to everyone if they wanted to come back the following day we would be there for you.

We received a payment from you of £260 for 3 methods. We have today refunded your card with £200. You are welcome to keep the training kit, and Certificate and Course Materials. You have just private messaged us saying you want a full refund. (We are sorry but we do not feel that giving you a full refund is fair. We trained you all day, you used 3 lots of different hair, tools and equipment) we assessed and certificated you so that you are able to get Public Liability Insurance so we feel a full refund is not appropriate or fair under the circumstances. Our two tutors worked very hard that day and you received a lot of one-2-one tuition from our Senior Tutor.

We would like to apologise again and we are very sorry you did not enjoy the course. We certainly enjoyed training you and felt that you participated fully and interacted pleasantly on the day. That is why it is such a shock that weeks later you tell us you are unhappy.

We wish you luck with your Hair Extensions, and we are sure that if you fit them to the standard you did on the day of training that you will very quickly get many clients and your business will become very successful.

We wish you all the best.:biggrin:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back