Hair extension course help/info

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shireeaird

Reaction score
Hey everyone!
I'm new to this, I'm really keen to get myself trained up on extensions been looking online for a course that is held in Glasgow or Edinburgh, that has good reputation and get some feedback from previous trainees and reasonable price for the course. I have also been funded ila to pay towards some of the course does anyone know any companies that accept this as part of payment?

Any information or help would be much appreciated

Regards,
Shiree

Hey everyone!
I'm new to this, I'm really keen to get myself trained up on extensions been looking online for a course that is held in Glasgow or Edinburgh, that has good reputation and get some feedback from previous trainees and reasonable price for the course. I have also been funded ila to pay towards some of the course does anyone know any companies that accept this as part of payment?

Any information or help would be much appreciated

Regards,
Shiree
Hi Shiree!

I'm not sure about ila funding, however I trained in Edinburgh with belle extensions. The course was 1 day and I think £300 got it on sale usually £500 (always deals on) I found the course pretty good, came away with my kit and a practice head and practiced practiced practiced! The only thing I would say is not to use the hair company they promote on the day, not good quality. Just shop around try samples of hair you like and get someone to fit your hair/get a friend to test a set out of the one you choose to go with. Hth x

Oakley academy or studio 58 x

Latest posts

Back