Hair extension course ,Help !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nouk

Reaction score
Hi , I have been looking around everywhere for a decent hair extension course and have come across so many ,but I am not sure as to which one to choose or which ones are any good.
Can anyone give me some good companies that i can train with that are HABIA approved so i am able to get insured.
I have lots of hair experience.

I had a look at connect 2 hair and belle extensions and also km extensions ,but i wanted to have my course before i go on holiday at the end of august and km extensions are all booked up ! are the other two any good ?

Hi nook
I've managed to book on a belle extensions course at the end of august and they currently offer a discount- also have good reviews on here x

ok great, they did appeal to me the most i was just weary because of what some have said.
The course in london isn't discounted ,but i can travel to cardiff as that ones £100 cheaper !

Yes I did the same booked on the Essex one! Good luck!

I trained with Lush Us Uk. Their course is very intensive and you train on a human not just a training head. The kit you receive is fab, in fact it included everything!1 Very much worth having a look at.

I did mine with HairPlanet Hair Extensions Ltd - Human Hair Extensions they are brilliant and you get a massive free kit with 200pieces of hair extensions, a brush, all the tools you will ever need, shampoo, conditioner, protein spray, sectioning clips and discs, colour ring, comb and a training head. Also a lovely free lunch :)

Latest posts

Back