Hair extension course-Ireland

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amber-

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm looking into doing a training course in hair extensions in Dublin, Ireland and trying to decide between Hairspray or Platinum? Hairspray are a huge name but Platinum do far better quality work (in my view). hairspray's extensions can be quite obvious and the ends stringy.

Geeks who are not based in Ireland, if you think one course looks better than the other please let me know :)

As long as the training provider is good it doesnt matter what the hair is like as you dont have to use the hair they suply i trained with balmain and oakleys and I dont use balmain hair nore the companies oakley reccomended

Train with Wonderful hair i did they are fantastic and do great package deals check them out.

Train with Wonderful hair i did they are fantastic and do great package deals check them out.

I'm in Dublin :)
BUT I actually would fly to the UK or Northern Ireland for a day for the right course so please recommend any more UK based courses!

I'm in Dublin :)
BUT I actually would fly to the UK or Northern Ireland for a day for the right course so please recommend any more UK based courses!

I would defo call them up they are amazing they may offer courses in ireland tbh im not sure call them 02085276166

We would love to talk to you about this further.
Call us on 0208 527 6166

Hi all, I'm looking into doing a training course in hair extensions in Dublin, Ireland and trying to decide between Hairspray or Platinum? Hairspray are a huge name but Platinum do far better quality work (in my view). hairspray's extensions can be quite obvious and the ends stringy.

Geeks who are not based in Ireland, if you think one course looks better than the other please let me know :)

Hello! We hold hair extension courses in Belfast, Ireland. We teach several methods and all of our courses are insured. Please inbox for further dates and prices x

Latest posts

Back