Hair extension course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamie-lee_

Reaction score
Hi could anybody recommend a decent hair extension course please? I found one but then read some bad reviews on it. Thank you

Think every course is going to get bad reviews people are never happy,I have just been on km extension course I enjoyed it and was good price too

Where abouts are you?

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Ok will look at that then thanks. And I'm in Nottingham but don't mind where the course is

Ok will look at that then thanks. And I'm in Nottingham but don't mind where the course is

I did my course in Nottingham, it was a Beauty direct course. that was in 2006 though so unsure if they are still going.

It was £350 when I took the course, and it included fusion weft and micro rings.

I'm sure if you Google you should be able to find something on them.
Good luck in your search :biggrin:

Whichever training company you choose to train you as long as they are ABT Accredited you should be ok. It is important that the training company has accreditation or else you will not be able to obtain insurance for public liability to work mobile or in a salon.

Hope this helps.:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back