Hair extension course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Levi28s

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm looking for some help, I'm a hairdresser(mobile) have been for over 16 years now, I'm looking to do a course in either hair extensions or la weave etc, looking for some advice in the best courses to do, I have researched quite a few and alot of the courses close to me (Glasgow) aren't very good and the hairs not great quality! Found a great course but it's in KentReally don't know what to do, I want to be able to offer my clients the option of some sort of extension/ weave but need advice on what's best one to do for amazing hair as a lot of the hair on the courses aren't great!! The course in Kent looks amazing but it's pretty pricey to offer and I'm not sure people would want to pay between £300-400. I'm so unsure what to do as it's alot of money to spend just really want to make sure I pick the right one! Any help would b greatly appreciated thanks! X

Hi everyone I'm looking for some help, I'm a hairdresser(mobile) have been for over 16 years now, I'm looking to do a course in either hair extensions or la weave etc, looking for some advice in the best courses to do, I have researched quite a few and alot of the courses close to me (Glasgow) aren't very good and the hairs not great quality! Found a great course but it's in KentReally don't know what to do, I want to be able to offer my clients the option of some sort of extension/ weave but need advice on what's best one to do for amazing hair as a lot of the hair on the courses aren't great!! The course in Kent looks amazing but it's pretty pricey to offer and I'm not sure people would want to pay between £300-400. I'm so unsure what to do as it's alot of money to spend just really want to make sure I pick the right one! Any help would b greatly appreciated thanks! X
I did Oakley extensions course in Manchester. It was £300 for the day course for 3 methods: tape, celebrity LA weave and nano rings. I would definitely recommend this course. They do different locations.
I use Angel Remy hair. Get quality hair and reasonable price. Xx

Try studio 58 or connect-2-hair both have good reviews

I did Oakley in Liverpool £300 for the day, ive been complimented on my work a lot so just goes to show the methods and training were great! You get a bag/kit when you complete aswell xx

Hi @Levi28s!

We hope your search for hair extension training is going well :)

We train in over 30 centres across the UK with Glasgow being one of them! We train in a variety of individuals and wefts with courses starting from £269 - all on a special promotional offer. Our courses include a pro starter kit, certificate, life time support, free re-training & more!

We do recommend GL Hair for hair extensions however, you can use any supplier you like!

Send us a PM or call our bookings line for more info on 020 8432 6302.

Kind regards,

Belle Academy x

I trained with Belle and I haven't had any issues. Highly recommend. The hair you use after is entirely your choice so have a shop around.

Hi @Levi28s ,

Have you thought about training with Mago Uk? Its a brand new knot based system, gentle on the hair & scalp with no heat, glue or chemicals. We have a great trainer in Fife who will be able to train you one to one. You can contact us via our website or on social media.

Good luck with your training.

Belle Training.

Latest posts

Back