Hair Extension Courses (Balmain)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 28883

Reaction score
What are the starter courses? Is it the Colour and Design one by Balmain? I am thinking of maybe going to do one. Does it work for you? Do you get many clients?

I have only had a couple of enquiries as to whether I do them from Clients, and one Client who I had to highlight their Hair in prep for Hair extensions.

How much does it cost to buy the Hair and accessories once you have the actual kit?

Any advice and info will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

What are the starter courses? Is it the Colour and Design one by Balmain? I am thinking of maybe going to do one. Does it work for you? Do you get many clients?

I have only had a couple of enquiries as to whether I do them from Clients, and one Client who I had to highlight their Hair in prep for Hair extensions.

How much does it cost to buy the Hair and accessories once you have the actual kit?

Any advice and info will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Hi , dont mean to sound negative but I think that customers are now turning more toward the clip on weft types now ,
but thats just my personal point of view,

I think if you look around on the site here you will find people wanting hair extensions applied for around 50 to 70 pounds max , (application only) not inc the hair,
and I think that you can earn more time wise doing a couple of colours

The training with Balmain is absoluteley first class but it may take you ages to earn back what you would pay out for training

Ps, I did the colour and design course and I couldnt fault it
and I love the balamain micro plus bonds

but i didnt like the singles bonds of hair as it seemed to go tatty on all my customers,
but some people do like it ,
so i guess its just personal preference really,

perhaps others can give their opinions too :)

Latest posts

Back