Hair extension courses essex?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dolly666

Reaction score
Hi am looking at doing a course in hair extensions i havent a clue where to start,i wondered if anyone could point me in the right direction of somewhere that offers good courses in the essex area.
I have looked at the balamin website but they only seem to offer courses to salons and im mobile.Ive had alot of my clients asking for me if i would be doing extensions.
Any advice would be great thanks.

Hi , give your local Salons Direct a ring as thats where Balmain training classes are held too :hug: x minky

I trained with Lush Us, Rachel travels all over the country doing courses and she is really good she knows her stuff and is always there once you complete your training for advice.

If you contact rachel or sam through the website they will let you know when the next courses in your area are

Hair Extension Training - Hair Extensions - Lush Us

Good luck with your training

Deb

We offer Hair Extension training at our Training Academy. We offer the prebonded system. We are based in Romford. Feel free to pm me hun and ill send a training prospectus
x

Latest posts

Back