Hair Extension Courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newbie123

Reaction score
hi all i have just joined today. Can anyone recommend a hair extension course please. Has anyone used connect-2-hair.co.uk as they're offering distance courses now? thanks all:)

Hi

I trained with connect-2-hair 3 years ago and she was brilliant very thorough, patient and also you can always contact them if you need any advise after your training.

There is also lush-us.co.uk who offer training in salon or at home, they are very nice too!!

hiya i recently did a balmain course and i really liked it, it was called colour and design, the tutor was really nice! did you only want to do a learn at home course tho? x

:)i recently did the KM hair extension course. was really good, the trainer was very friendly and patient too! would reccomend

hi all i have just joined today. Can anyone recommend a hair extension course please. Has anyone used connect-2-hair.co.uk as they're offering distance courses now? thanks all:)

I did the Balmain Colour and Design in June, that was really good, and have spoken to them quite a bit recently and was told they would come to my home and do a 1-2-1 and it wouldn't have cost me any more than what I paid at my wholesalers. I have a freephone number and a name to speak to if you wan to know more

Sharon

Latest posts

Back