Hair Extension Models Needed - Milton Keynes area

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fake_blonde_uk

Reaction score
I have already tried posting this in the models required forum but it wouldnt let me :(

Hi,

I have recently completed a hair extension course and am in need of models who are willing to have one of the following methods fitted (full head)
Hot Glue
Micro Rings
Pre-Bonded

The charge is £100 (conditions apply) and you need to agree to have before and after photos taken which will then be used on my website, the hair will be fitted in Milton Keynes and a consultation (free of charge) will be required beforehand to ascertain suitablility and your requirements (this will also need to be held in milton keynes) If a fitting is booked then the full £100 will need to be paid either on the day of the consultation or within enough time to allow me to order the hair, I am only able to do the consultations in the evenings and at the weekends initially and am looking to do these from the second week of september 2010 onwards.

Please be aware that if the fittings and consultations are being done in my house then I have 2 super nosey westies who will be roaming around but will be kept out of the way!!

If you have any queries or questions or are interested then PLEASE let me know.

Thank You

Emma x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back