Hair extension pliers giving me blisters

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chelsey-xo

Reaction score
Hiya looking for some help from all the hair extensionists on here...

I'm starting to get blisters and a little bump on the side of my index finger from constant pressing on the pliers when applying micro rings and mostly from removing pre bonded hair hair extensions, its becoming that bad its painful to keep on doing it.
Can anyone suggest some sort of glove or a better pliers that can be used?

Thanks xx

I've actually got the same problem at the moment from removing pre bonds I've got a massive open blister on my pinky and another on my ring finger. I was thinking of buying a better pair of pliers with cushioned handles.

Get this stuff and wrap it round your fingers, it should help! It's not sticky, just adheres to itself so can be reused. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397078062.567749.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397078070.727274.jpg

Have you got hair extension pliers? I have 3 pairs, all from B&Q and I have no problems like I used to with extension pliers x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks for the help, yes i have an extension pliers, will try the tape and B&Q thanks :) xx

I just use surgical tape from boots. It works well. ;)

Take the pliers to your local model airplane shop and ask them to find some silicone fuel line hose that slides over the handles, you can use more than one piece on each handle. . aahh squishy luxury!

I wouldn't even no were to find a local air plane model shop! Lol sorry to laugh but you did write it as if it was tescos or something! X

I used to have this problem with extension pliers. Best thing I ever did was to buy some huge DIY pliers. Not the prettiest things but much more comfortable and you don't need to squeeze AS hard x

I wouldn't even no were to find a local air plane model shop! Lol sorry to laugh but you did write it as if it was tescos or something! X

Sorry, I guess I should get out more, we've got more model shops than Tescos round here :) but you could google it.

Haha il have a lil google later thank you x

I got spme nice chunky handle ones from my hair supplier and there fab! and the head on the os more square them too.brilliant!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back