Hair extension pliers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hairbyniamh

Reaction score
Can anyone please recommend some good hair extension pliers? I’ve been buying the ones from viola hair extensions which are great and so comfortable to use! However I’ve been through about 6-7 pairs of these and they have snapped in the same place every time so not very cost effective. Other pliers I’ve used have been so uncomfortable and left my hands very sore :( I need pliers that are good for applying nano/micro rings and mini tips. Thanks in advance x

Snapped some clean in half yesterday , 3rd pair broken! Cant seem to find any that can work as hard as we do!

Ahhh it’s so annoying! The only ones which have lasted well for me are so uncomfortable and I would end up with a sore hand every time I used them! What ones do you use? Because the viola ones I’ve been using I’ve been going through about 2 pairs a month!!

Try Remy Cachet,they are expensive but really good quality x

Do they sell them on their website? I don’t mind paying more if they’re going to last as I’ve spent over £40 on pliers in a short space of time!

Angel locks ones both broke so now I have some I think from additional lengths so I’ll see how these ones go!

Latest posts

Back