Hair extension pre-tipping video

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lancashirelass

Reaction score
I have uploaded a video to my facebook account on my pretipping site, I cannot for the life of me upload it to youtube so I have now had to do it on facebook, if you wanna view it you can click on this link.

Welcome to Facebook

I will be doing one of wefted hair later

Thanks

Sorry it's just taking me to my login page lol x

Very useful thanks !!

Are you going to be doing nail tipped soon? If so I would be VERY keen on using your services as 90% of my clients are nail?

Hi
I was getting a machine to create other tips but unfortunately this has now fallen through so will have to see in the very near future. It wont be until next year.

Awesome!! Gonna invest on a glue gun :)

Hi
I was getting a machine to create other tips but unfortunately this has now fallen through so will have to see in the very near future. It wont be until next year.

I can wait :) will save me paying Tasha jacks prices!!

Wefted video is now on my same Facebook page for anyone who is interested

Managed to pretip a weft sat night. Took 3 hrs to make 150 bonds. Not bad for a first attempt :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1353927803.087180.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1353927803.087180.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 195
Managed to pretip a weft sat night. Took 3 hrs to make 150 bonds. Not bad for a first attempt :)

They look fab - well done you!!

I have retooled Pre bonded before but I am worried to buy a weft an top myself as I am not sure i could get the weight equal - I would probable have some 0.5g, some 4g lol - did you find that hard ?

When you roll your bonds just make sure that they are seal top and bottom, just noticed n some of yours that they are not sealed it looks like adhesive is loose at the bottom.

Great result it takes a while but once in a rythmn you will be fine. Good job

Bumping up an old post here but I. Interested in making my own bonds and wondered.... Is there anyway to find out how to do this from wefts ? Xx

When you roll your bonds just make sure that they are seal top and bottom, just noticed n some of yours that they are not sealed it looks like adhesive is loose at the bottom.

Great result it takes a while but once in a rythmn you will be fine. Good job

Thanks for the info Denise, have pm'd you:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back