Hair extension pricing advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lfox

Reaction score
I'm going to doing micro rings and tape in method in salon I have no idea of pricing what do others charge? Do u charge a hourly rate???

Hey Lfox! i charge for hair then £100 profit depending on method i do micro ring nano ring and fusions! check out what people around you are charging depends on your location aswell! x

Hey Lfox! i charge for hair then £100 profit depending on method i do micro ring nano ring and fusions! check out what people around you are charging depends on your location aswell! x
Ok thanks what if a client wants just some micro ring just round the side to thicken up breakage where she's been overly straiting... as that wouldn't take as long would it. X

I'm going to doing micro rings and tape in method in salon I have no idea of pricing what do others charge? Do u charge a hourly rate???

If you have an idea how long appointments will take you, just price accordingly. I know some girls who make money on the hair but I just charge by how much time it takes me.

For example, I do a half head (100g) 3/4 head (150g) and a full head (200g) so you'd maybe charge £50 then £70 then £90 (not what I charge but just an example of price increases)

For bonds and mini tips, I charge more because it takes me longer. For micro weaves, I charge less as it takes me less time. Also if someone wants less than half head like 50g (25g each side normally) Based on the figures above, id charge £30/£35 (again, not my prices)

So you want to take into consideration the cost of hair and shipping, then add your fitting fee on top.

I have set prices for half, three quarter and full head.

Just work out what you want to earn an hour taking into account tax, fuel (if you're travelling to your customer) products (if any used) and shipping costs paid to the supplier. Work out how long each appointment will take and go from there.

Best to start with the rate you would ideally like an hour or profit per appointment and if you don't get enough interest you can always put your prices down a bit. . X

Latest posts

Back