Hair extension recommendations, please help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cherry drops

Reaction score
Recently done a training course with Oakley Academy but really struggling with which supplier to go with I’ve read through threads on here for ages and read so many mixed reviews on diffenrent suppliers so I have no clue of which supplier to go with. A few that were recommended when I trained were routes,Hair planet, Angel Remy and Foxy which were the main ones I was looking at but I would really appreciate any advice or recommendations that any one has thank you in advance. :)

Hey, I’m afraid you may get the same recommendations as on the other threads, everyone has their favourites and u may always have mixed reviews about which ones to go for. Ask for samples so u can see what the hair is like but wearing it yourself is always a really good way of seeing what’s good or not too xx

Sploo said right, there are so many brands in the market, some quality are good, some are not good,
so the buyers need to choose, different people like different brands, the best way is to get a sample to test,

Latest posts

Back