Hair extension removal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shinead11

Reaction score
Why do clients assume that extension removal is Free of charge?? It's on my pricelist, it's on the consultation form and the aftercare sheet. I have twice this week had to explain why it's not free and it is still a service. Does anyone else have this issue

Yes me al the time I offer it free with weaves when having a refit but I charge £15-£35 dependant how long it takes on removal of individuals , I can not believe how cheeky some clients are I'm at the point now where I explain on consultation if you can not afford the upkeep maintenance removals possible repairs and aftercare products don't have them done [emoji23]x

Exactly!!! I have also recently had somebody as me how much it would be for her next full set including any discount she will receive upon returning her old hair to me as in good condition!

Exactly!!! I have also recently had somebody as me how much it would be for her next full set including any discount she will receive upon returning her old hair to me as in good condition!
Aww the cheek I don't think some people realise you could be doing other things with your time other than doing stuff for free earning less than your worth , my fave a clients had a weave in 3 week a bead has slipped at side it's come loose they need a repair and want it for free then wait as long as they can to refit [emoji23][emoji23]

I hate that!! They don't seem to understand its part and parcel

Latest posts

Back