Hair extension storage/bag

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

extendthetrend

Reaction score
Hi ladies
so ive been fitting hair extensions for a few years now and always kept the hair in the plastic envelope bags the hair comes in.
Im looking for something a little more glam to store the hair in when i go to the clients. ive searched the net for hours this morning and all i can find it rolling bag for clip ins or ones on wefts. the hair i use is single strands so the way these bags hold the hair the strands would just fall out and get ruffled up during travel and i dont want scraggy hair and more importantly neither does my client, storey short does anyone know anywhere i can purchase or an idea of something else usefull atall?
thankyou

ive seen like a book like thing in sallys which folds like a book lol for extensions lookes quite good? x

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek

I think there has yet to be one designed! I would love this also! X

Had a look in sallys but couldnt find this :( shame, im going to keep an eye out tho ive been searching the internet for a while still nothing :( will let you know as soon as i find one :)

Latest posts

Back