Hair extension storage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmilyExtensions

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone has any tips of storing hair extensions that have not been used but are put of the packets. I know of the HeadKase roll up case but I will need a few of these for all the hair I have.

Thanks!

Emily :) xx

When placing human hair in plastic packets put some holes in the packets so that the human hair can breath and store in a dry dark cupboard.

Never store human hair on a shelf in direct sunlight in packets with no holes in as the heat brings moisture out of the hair which collects inside the plastic and can make the hair smell damp.

Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone has any tips of storing hair extensions that have not been used but are put of the packets. I know of the HeadKase roll up case but I will need a few of these for all the hair I have.

Thanks!

I have any loose bundles hanging about my room hung up, I group them together with a loose bobble and put them on hooks out of direct sunlight! I too had this problem. A while ago I bought a bulk of mixed extensions thinking it would be individually packaged and it came in one big bag! Lol! I can't seem to find a place that's sells plain extension packaging (clear plastic with card insert) so if anyone knows where I can but this from;) lol! Xxx

PS, loving the new logo C2H! Where did you get that done? I just got Carl to do mine! :) love it xx

I have any loose bundles hanging about my room hung up, I group them together with a loose bobble and put them on hooks out of direct sunlight! I too had this problem. A while ago I bought a bulk of mixed extensions thinking it would be individually packaged and it came in one big bag! Lol! I can't seem to find a place that's sells plain extension packaging (clear plastic with card insert) so if anyone knows where I can but this from;) lol! Xxx

PS, loving the new logo C2H! Where did you get that done? I just got Carl to do mine! :) love it xx

It was a site which I found on google and you make your own up, customise it, and then click and pay. They send you via email the logo in jpg format in different sizes.

Glad you like it:biggrin:

I store all my clients hair I little plastic tubs I have he name written on the from and it's all story neatly. The spare hair I store I long large ice cream tubs hitch ar about 20 inches long and 6 inches wide the hair can lie down and it works perfectly

I bought big plastic bags that some people use for food I guess. Hair has to be folded once but I can label it and I keep the end open for breathing like I was told by C2H! I store mine in a closed drawer for extra maintenance.
Any extra I've ordered and paid for personally, I re use the packaging from clients and hang them up in a corner of my room out of sunlight x

You all need to get some HairHangerz. They are amazing. Check out their website. Xx

I got some slatted wall cheap and a few pegs and hang them up :)

I want something to use when I'm applying hair. I lie it all out nice and flat but when I use strand after strand it ends up getting in a mess then I drop loads. Want something to keep them secure when fitting xxx

I want something to use when I'm applying hair. I lie it all out nice and flat but when I use strand after strand it ends up getting in a mess then I drop loads. Want something to keep them secure when fitting xxx

As I'm mainly mobile now I'm back home I use a brush you can then pull them of and it keeps them neat. May purchase a drawing matt though. Also when I finally get another room to do hair in so I can stop doing mobile think ill invest in a hai extension trolley if I can find anywhere that sells them again! Xx

As I'm mainly mobile now I'm back home I use a brush you can then pull them of and it keeps them neat. May purchase a drawing matt though. Also when I finally get another room to do hair in so I can stop doing mobile think ill invest in a hai extension trolley if I can find anywhere that sells them again! Xx

Lol I've tried the brush I keep knocking it over or it's not big enough lol! I was thinking a draw Matt aswell bt are ty any good? They look like they could damage the hair (me being silly) 😜

I get my clients to pass them to me :) unless they want to read mag or something, usually they just want to chat anyway xx

I get my clients to pass them to me :) unless they want to read mag or something, usually they just want to chat anyway xx

Aww I've tried tht strangely it annoys me lol

Roll them up in a towel and slide ken out at a time works brilliantly

I've tried that but they get tangled when I do it because the hair slides the opposite way to the next piece of hair (opposite to remy) if that makes sense!

Latest posts

Back