Hair extension supplier help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jade16

Reaction score
Hi!
So I've recently qualified as a hair extensionist and wondered who are the best suppliers about? I'd like to offer high end, great quality and long lasting hair. I was advised to look into the following:

Routes
Hair planet
Angel remy
Beauty works

Any help/advice would be amazing
Thanks

I don't know about the others but angel remy aren't doing so well now their stock seems to be running low and discontinuing colours...I was using them but now looking elsewhere x

I was swaying towards beauty works but now I'm looking at euphoria one, what suppliers have you now looked in to? So confusing with the amount out there X

I've recently received samples from euphoria one, remi cachet, studio 58, cinderella hair and prestige...still got to compare them as waiting for the salon owner to look at them with me next week. Will let u know what we decide but we're hoping to go for a budget range and luxury range x

I've recently received samples from euphoria one, remi cachet, studio 58, cinderella hair and prestige...still got to compare them as waiting for the salon owner to look at them with me next week. Will let u know what we decide but we're hoping to go for a budget range and luxury range x
ahhh yeah if you could let me know how you get on that would be amazing! I've requested samples from a few so fingers crossed X

I was swaying towards beauty works but now I'm looking at euphoria one, what suppliers have you now looked in to? So confusing with the amount out there X

Euphoria one Brazilian range and Russian/Mongolian are great and have a huge colour range, I never have problems with stock levels either and find the hair lasts for ages.

Euphoria one Brazilian range and Russian/Mongolian are great and have a huge colour range, I never have problems with stock levels either and find the hair lasts for ages.

Ahhh great thank you, they seem to have the best reviews etc so think I'll order the colour ring and some samples thank you [emoji5]️

Hi!
So I've recently qualified as a hair extensionist and wondered who are the best suppliers about? I'd like to offer high end, great quality and long lasting hair. I was advised to look into the following:

Routes
Hair planet
Angel remy
Beauty works

Any help/advice would be amazing
Thanks
Can I ask where you done the training and what method? I'm looking into this and I'm finding it a total minefield of what course is the best? Then you have what hair to go with

ahhh yeah if you could let me know how you get on that would be amazing! I've requested samples from a few so fingers crossed X
We're going for euphoria one BTW

Can I ask where you done the training and what method? I'm looking into this and I'm finding it a total minefield of what course is the best? Then you have what hair to go with
Hi I trained with oakley academy, it was an amazing course and the tutors were fab! Came away super confident and have done around 6 clients in last 10 days! Went with them based on reviews and reputation

Hi I trained with oakley academy, it was an amazing course and the tutors were fab! Came away super confident and have done around 6 clients in last 10 days! Went with them based on reviews and reputation
Oh and I did micro ring nano ring and fusion bonding but doubt I will use the last

Hi I trained with oakley academy, it was an amazing course and the tutors were fab! Came away super confident and have done around 6 clients in last 10 days! Went with them based on reviews and reputation[/QUOTE thank u very much, did you do the course with them but use a different supplier for the hair? X

I don't know about the others but angel remy aren't doing so well now their stock seems to be running low and discontinuing colours...I was using them but now looking elsewhere x

You cant jump to conclusions and say they are not doing well! They are probably so busy that they cant keep up with stock and maybe they are discontinuing colours that are not popular!!

I like these suppliers -

Angel Remy
SJK Hair extensions
Hair by Laura
Lush Lock rock
Archie Lloyds

Euphoria One are amazeballs!

I can honesty say they are hardly ever out of stock if items and they stock well over 80 colours. always seem to have what i need.

I like hair planet also. X

They give a list of suppliers and recommendations euphoria one aren't on there but after reading reviews etc they seemed a good shout! To be honest I have found that I've shopped around a little as you can't always get the lengths, I had a client wanting 12" and could only find them with angel remy so trying those out too :) main suppliers are euphoria one and hair planet both fab IMO :)

They give a list of suppliers and recommendations euphoria one aren't on there but after reading reviews etc they seemed a good shout! To be honest I have found that I've shopped around a little as you can't always get the lengths, I had a client wanting 12" and could only find them with angel remy so trying those out too :) main suppliers are euphoria one and hair planet both fab IMO :)
Thank u so much x

Thanks for the great info!!

Yeah I decided on euphoria one and routes :)
Sorry for butting in.. I use routes and find then good but wanted a supplier that sold good RM and Brazilian too so I'm thinking about euphoria one.. How are you getting on with them?

Euphoria one Mongolian Russian hair is really nice... I've just switched over from transform Mongolian hair and it's much nicer

Latest posts

Back