Hair extension supplier not giving a refund

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helen Faye

Reaction score
Hi, I'm really stuck as what to do about this situation. I fitted some extensions for my client,the colour ran out of them after the first wash causing them to fade significantly so they no longer matched my clients colour. I removed and gave my client a full refund. I contacted the supplier who hasn't corresponded well, mostly ignoring my emails. I'm at my wits end trying to communicate with them as they don't seem to be in the least bit interested. I've kept some of the hair. Please if anyone has been in the same position and can give some advise I'd really appreciate it as I'm gutted I've lost money.thanks Helen xx

They've pretty much blamed me and my client for it,from her washing it once to me blow drying it incorrectly,none of this justifies the hair fading so much after one wash.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1439206836.847672.jpg
this is them after one wash!!

Hi I've had this with suppliers in the past ! Which one was it I might be able to give you some advice. You can pm me if you'd prefer as I think naming and shaming is not allowed on here xx

Hi archer yes I'll pm you if that's ok? Yes I understand the naming and shaming but they should be ashamed, I know I was when I had to go back out to my poor client 3 days after I fitted them!!xx

Do you have an image of just after the extensions were fitted so we can compare the two? x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1439218355.316572.jpg

Here's just after I fitted them, the client is a hairdresser herself so is more than capable of styling the wave herself,but it's the colour after it was washed that's the problem xx

I also offered to dye the extensions free of charge for her xx

Well atleast she got a free Ombre.

Maybe you could start a new trend and tell them it's 2 services for the price of 1.

You apply the extensions then after one wash they get their ombre. Start charging a bit more.

I didn't look at it like that, shame I've already taken them out

There are some ways to get back your money from the supplier. At first, let me know terms and conditions with your hair extensions' supplier.

It's 3 weeks now and still haven't had a reply,emailed today again [emoji22]

Latest posts

Back