Hair extension supplier UK!!! Help Plz!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xJaydeeBumsx

Reaction score
Hi, i have recently qualified to do hair extensions.the main methods i am using are pre bonded and micro rings. i need to find a good supplier that i can use regularly and that have a colour ring for there products. anyone know of any good supplier that does fast delivery aswell??

Your training provider should give you a list of suppliers.

Hey I think u PM'd my other account but I've changed my username as I changed company name coz I've moved...

I looovvveeee Foxy Hair Extensions.. I they are pre bonded flat but you can cut them down and heat them up and make them stick tipped or just use them as pre bonded.... Get there colour ring coz some of the shades are different to other colour rings (lighter colours specially). Really lovely family run buisness and hair is fab at 0.8gs Indian Remy comes in 16 Inch and 20 Inch. I've got this in currently and I love it so much I cuddle it at night lol

Others I've used but not really after my Foxy find:

Additional Lengths are good

LushUs is good

Celeb Elite I would recommend

Authentic Russian Hair I havent used yet but I've got samples which are nice

Ermm... HairXtension

The suppliers come with experience hun... Where I'm a hairdresser too I can use all the Racoon, Great Lengths and Cinderella brands but people just arn't interested as the Foxy is a fantastic replica for european hair and the matches are spot on but the only difference is the price.

Hope this helps I will PM this to you too with website addys x

out of the above list, i would only reccommend lush, but saying that i havent used foxy, i did get some samples sent from them, but they were rubbish, so i didnt bother

hope you find a good supplier, let us know your findings, ive been doing extensions for 10 years,and still swap around

Kate x

out of the above list, i would only reccommend lush, but saying that i havent used foxy, i did get some samples sent from them, but they were rubbish, so i didnt bother

hope you find a good supplier, let us know your findings, ive been doing extensions for 10 years,and still swap around

Kate x

Samples give the hair no justice from foxy... Ive got it in and I love it! Id say 9 out of 10 of my clients have it and love it.. really would recommend fitting a friend with it or order 25 stands you can really get the feel for it.
I've used LushUs and I do like em and the other 1 out of 10 of my clients prob have it but I guess we all have our favourite =D

I'm gonna start ordering wholesale soon I love it so much and the price is spot on and makes sure I can earn enough for myself aswell as giving quality x

Latest posts

Back