Hair extension supplier

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UNiqueChic

Reaction score
Hi, I am just starting out as a moble/freelance hair extension technician but want to find a realy good and reliable supplier. I only want to use 100% human hair with AAAAA or AAAA grade hair. I have heard that SJK are pretty good. Has anyone got any info on them that would help me? Thanks Debbie

I use transforms mongolian range thats really good, angel remy are loverly and thick but dont last aslong as transform, ive only used sjk for tape hair, so far so good tho lasts a good 4/5months.
Hope this helps.

I use transforms mongolian range thats really good, angel remy are loverly and thick but dont last aslong as transform, ive only used sjk for tape hair, so far so good tho lasts a good 4/5months.
Hope this helps.
Hi, thanks for the info I will look into them.

Hi, I use Transform and Angelslocks too, their hair is excellent, long lasting and competitively priced I agree with OP, I've never had any problems, always helpful on the phone when I've needed urgent orders. I have seen mixed reviews on here for SJK. If you use the search at the top of the page on here, you will be able to read them for yourself.

Hi, I am just starting out as a moble/freelance hair extension technician but want to find a realy good and reliable supplier. I only want to use 100% human hair with AAAAA or AAAA grade hair. I have heard that SJK are pretty good. Has anyone got any info on them that would help me? Thanks Debbie
Hiya! When you trained in extensions, were you provided with any suppliers? x

There is no such thing as AAAAA, AAAAAAAAA or 6A 7A 8A... Hair is hair, anyone can stick a grade on their hair and claim it's great, find out where the hair is from and how it was processed and you shouldn't need to rely on what grades people claim the hair is as there is no such thing... It's either 100% human cuticle correct or not.

Also I agree with above Transform & AngelsLocks [emoji6]

Hello, we, SARAHAIR Vietnam have high quality hair extensions. Our hairs made in Vietnam from remy vietnamese and cambodian hairs. My whatsaap: + 841272382288

Hello,

Are you a fully qualified technician? I'm the social media manager for hair extension brand Tantrum. We supply and wholesale our hair to to over 700 salons in the UK & Europe. Give us a call 01483 536 200 or visit our website here to set up your wholesale account.

Becca x

Could you tell us what hair do you supply etc please

Latest posts

Back