Hair extension suppliers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bedazzledsalon

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i am new to Salon Geek so bear with me :o....

I currently own a salon which offers hair extensions, both wefts and glue and micro ring application.

My current supplier has just put up all their prices of hair and was wondering if anyone knows of a GOOD supplier of Indian Remy and Virgin Remy hair? A supplier who wont rip my eyes out!

Thanks Guys xx

Yes you can get excellent quality Indian Remy from Lush Us Uk Ltd. Find them on Home Page
I've used their hair for the past 6 years and my clients are impressed when I tell them they can expect it to last 6 months, 9 months or even up to a year with correct care.
They don't do Temple but the quality of their Remy is equal to some supplier's Temple hair. I can also direct you to someone who sells Temple if you still feel you need it. I'll PM her details to you.

Yes you can get excellent quality Indian Remy from Lush Us Uk Ltd. Find them on Home Page
I've used their hair for the past 6 years and my clients are impressed when I tell them they can expect it to last 6 months, 9 months or even up to a year with correct care.
They don't do Temple but the quality of their Remy is equal to some supplier's Temple hair. I can also direct you to someone who sells Temple if you still feel you need it. I'll PM her details to you.

Hi Linda, correct me if Im wrong but dont you work for Lush-us uk? Or at least have some part in the company?
Lush-us quality has gone drastically down in the last 6 months, I was always happy with every batch of hair and wear it myself but since a month before christmas they're price went up and they stopped doing temple hair. The new hair is certainly not as good quality and I often have problems with trying to place an order and it being out of stock, they fairly often are waiting for a "big " delivery.

I know my concerns are shared with others on this site, can you reassure people that Lush-us are sorting out their supplier problems and the smae great quality and customer service will be resumed because at the moment its making myself and others (from what ive read) start trying out other companys again.

Louise xx

6-12 months out of lush-us? come on!! i really like lush-us for budget hair but i would never expect it to last 6 months!!!!! 4 tops and even then i only tell people 3 months. My clients are happy with that and dont get me wrong i love the hair and i wear it myself, but after 3 months even with all the correct aftercare in the correct way it is too dry to wear much longer.
definately good for budget though xxx

Sites like this promote businesses and a couple of months ago there was lots of good reviews of Lush-Us flying about! Maybe they're low on stock because they've gotten more popular? It is really annoying though and I actually got quite hacked off yesterday and rang them. They explained to me that they've got an order coming either this or next week which is good!
As for the temple hair, I never really cared for it. The classic now is better, albeit a bit thinner than I would have expected. Apparently the new orders going to be a lot thicker though!
I love using Lush-Us and the customer service is fab!! It'd take a lot more than a flew glitches for me to leave them.

Latest posts

Back