Hair extension suppliers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k_lee110788

Reaction score
I am a newly qualified hair extension technician wanting to go mobile. I was recommended to use glamorous lengths by my trainer, it is lovely hair but I would have to charge my clients quite a lot if I used it. I live in a small town and I'm not sure many people would pay high prices. I was thinking of offering the glamorous lengths but also a cheaper alternative?
I ordered a pack of hair from a supplier to sample which would cost £40 for 200 strands, they were advertised as grade A remy but were very thin and wispy on the ends so I will not be using them and realise ill have to pay a bit more. I was wondering, does anyone know of any suppliers that sell decent quality hair for around £70 for a full head (200 strands?)

For good quality hair you would be looking to spend around £120, I use euphoria, angel remy for my budget range and hairs and graces for my mid range and that's around £150+ for 200 strands. angry remy gives you a trade account if you ask you normally get around 30% off the price. All the hair I use from these Sites are amazing and non of my clients have complained about the hair :)

There's also studio 58 and hair rebellion xx

I use Angel Remy for my budget range and looking to use Remi Catchet for my high end range but most people tend to go for the Angel Remy as in my area most people are not willing to pay higher prices x

Thank you everyone!

How many strands of the angle hair does it take to do a full head

Latest posts

Back