Hair extension training advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RachelElizabeth14

Reaction score
Hi!

I have worn hair extensions for years and am now looking to undertake some hair extension training. I am a complete beginner with no hairdressing experience. I have looked at several training providers i.e KM Training, Belle academy, Maxwell Melia and Oakley academy but have no idea where is best to train! Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated or any other suggestions for training providers!

Thank you! X

I done a course with easilocks in January and they are amazing!! X
Check out @englishhairromance on instagram she’s trained me x

Oakley was fantastic x

Belle Academy have very positive reviews. I am going on a course with them in a couple of weeks, if you find me on Instagram and dm me, I’ll let you know my opinion when done.

I went with KM and they were good, 3 methods including cutting and blending, kits and list of recommended suppliers. Easilocks you have to be a qualified hairdresser I think? I contacted them before Training. I have an account with beauty works and they offer training too but I’ve not trained with them personally xx

Hi Rachel!

We do offer Hair Extension courses, which include a variety of methods with different courses available, and at affordable prices! You can always check us out on our website or our Facebook page!:)x

Latest posts

Back