Hair Extension Training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xJaydeeBumsx

Reaction score
Anyone ever trained with

Connect 2 hair

K M Hair extensions

or any others that train around sheffield/rotherham area??

if so, what was your experience like? would you reccomend?

Hi,

I trained with KM a while ago and did feedback on another post, I haven't got time at the minute to find the thread but if you do a keyword search i'm sure it will come up.

In a nutshell my advice is, most Habia cert training courses are similar and will teach you basics but you will need to practice plenty after, invest in good equipment and do a fair bit of research of your own.

HTH

S x

Hi,

I trained with KM a while ago and did feedback on another post, I haven't got time at the minute to find the thread but if you do a keyword search i'm sure it will come up.

In a nutshell my advice is, most Habia cert training courses are similar and will teach you basics but you will need to practice plenty after, invest in good equipment and do a fair bit of research of your own.

HTH

S x

Okay, thanks for that, much appreciated, :) x

If you do a search on here you will find lots of postings on hair extension training and also feedback on them.

What method are you looking to train in?

If you do a search on here you will find lots of postings on hair extension training and also feedback on them.

What method are you looking to train in?

thanks :) Not sure yet as the companies offer different methods, so im wanting feedback on the companies above as there the ones im interested in.

Hi, Balmain do great training , and once you have done their colour and design course which includes pre bonding their re usable hair

then when you are a bit more experienced with hair types ect....
you can draw upon this knowledge
or go on other courses for micro rings ect...... to help you explore other types of extensions to use with different methods ,
they are brilliant educators :) minky

Latest posts

Back