Hair extensionist in North East

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rubybloos

Reaction score
Hi, just wondering if there are any hair extensionists in the northeast? Looking for someone to do my hair but would much rather be recommended someone off salongeek :D if you have web site or Facebook page link that would be great to see pics of work..

Thank you

X

Hi, just wondering if there are any hair extensionists in the northeast? Looking for someone to do my hair but would much rather be recommended someone off salongeek :D if you have web site or Facebook page link that would be great to see pics of work..

Thank you

X
Hi there
I have just done my hair extension training course so if you fancied being a model for me I would be more than happy to do them for just the price of the hair. Only done 1 set so far (mirco rings) so havent got a portfolio and they took 5 hours eek but if its something you would consider just send me a pm. I drive so I can come to you providing you dont live too far away x

I've also been looking for a good hair extensionist (?) in the north east, I've had a look on some websites but so far have not found anyone who's work I like and who is mobile! I had this problem when looking for a hairdresser too when I wanted my hair coloured as well :(

well obviously i cant say Im good as I have only done one head, but what i can tell you is I am a perfectionist and like things to be right. If you wanted to give me a chance, Id be happy to do the first set for the cost of the hair only x

Latest posts

Back