Hair extensions 22"

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kirstyj1

Reaction score
Hey geeks, looking for some help please!
I have a client who come for consultation yesterday, she wants 22" extensions, she is #27 & #18, my supplier doesn't do those colours in 22" 😟
It MUST be double drawn hair.
Any other sites please?!

Thankyou xxxx

Are you looking for weft or pre bonded?
You could ask Transform xtensions. They don't stock it but usually get it on custom order for me within a few days. Theirs is double drawn

Sorry, I should of stated that lol ... Itips please 😊
I have messaged transform & they don't do double drawn in 22" xx

Try Hair Port Valentine 😕they may have what your looking for

Last edited:
Thankyou ... Will try those!
Arghhhhhh I'm panicking now, I don't want to have to offer her a different length or not double drawn for her budget!! xx

Try euphoria, I've used 22" double drawn from them and it's lovely.

Try euphoria, I've used 22" double drawn from them and it's lovely.

Ohhh I've been messaging Euphoria ... Do you have any pics of there hair fitted etc please?! xx

Hairport stock 22" as standard and i would also suggest angel remy, their bonds usually come lots longer.

y8a8enuq.jpg

This is their hair fitted, 20" and 22" bonds in #24 and #613, the top grade of hair.

They don't stock all colours but they have some as I order it from them. I have tried euphoria but found the bonds are horrible to work with and the hair sheds everywhere

I found the bonds very good to work with, with almost no shedding.

Really? Ive found their Stick tip ok but the prebonds are a nightmare to fit x

I found the hair good from euphoria just lots of other stuff i found a real issue.... wont use her anymore.

Yeh really... But this was my first time using her.

Hairports lux is 22" 1g but it's not double drawn but is quite thick root to tip and it comes longer so once trimmed in is ok : )

Ive put my 1st order in with Euphoria as ive seen more positive reviews than negative. There only downfall is communication; is a nightmare 😒so annoying don't bother calling as they never pick up.. (I can call studio 58 and get through straight the way every time)It would also help euphoria if they had a website to order from reither than texting or messaging on facebook all the time.
Im just hoping the hair ive puchased is okay😣 🙏

I have tried euphoria one and have not been impressed. My 1st few orders were ok but then I started finding loads of black hairs in the blondes. Also I don't believe for a minute that the hair is a 6a grade as it feels dry and malts. They are also rubbish at returning messages and now I have to do a direct transfer for payment which means Im not covered. I have had 3 different accounts to transfer money in to. Something dodgy about them

I have tried euphoria one and have not been impressed. My 1st few orders were ok but then I started finding loads of black hairs in the blondes. Also I don't believe for a minute that the hair is a 6a grade as it feels dry and malts. They are also rubbish at returning messages and now I have to do a direct transfer for payment which means Im not covered. I have had 3 different accounts to transfer money in to. Something dodgy about them

Tax evasion at its finest. haha

I totally agree! Something not right at all i hope the hair i receive will be okay as my clients going on holiday a week later😞😣 ive already told her to make sure she doesnt get it wet in the swimming pools or sea😳 just incase of matting!

Definitely... doesn't give me much faith in them Im afraid. They are also trading under Belissima hair as I have previously placed orders with them and been made to pay into that account.

Latest posts

Back