Hair extensions after pregnancy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glhnb2016

Gl hnb
Reaction score
I was told not to advise hair extensions until post pregnancy after 6 months. Is this just an advisory or should I definatly not do it ?

Thanks

I was advised this too by the trainers HOWEVER if clients are adamant they want hair extensions in, then I would just make sure that it is stated on the consultation form that you advised against it. x

Disclaimers don't count for anything. Not worth the paper they're written on.

The hormone changes in organ cry and afterwards can cause some women to loose a lot of their hair after having a baby. It happened to me at around 4-5 months post baby.

Disclaimers don't count for anything. Not worth the paper they're written on.

The hormone changes in organ cry and afterwards can cause some women to loose a lot of their hair after having a baby. It happened to me at around 4-5 months post baby.
I did loose a lot of hair after my first baby but only the extra hair I had not spread during pregnancy. I really don't know what to say to her to be honest.

If you don't feel comfortable doing it explain your reasoning to her she may in the long run thank you

I did loose a lot of hair after my first baby but only the extra hair I had not spread during pregnancy. I really don't know what to say to her to be honest.
I have very thick hair but I lost loads from my temples and crown. When I lifted my hair up I looked almost bald.

My hair loss was not even that bad I have seen friends and clients with much worse. I can't imagine explaining that to a hair extensions client.

Latest posts

Back