Hair extensions, Beauty Works

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keeley5786

Reaction score
Hi
I'm thinking of trying beauty works in my salon but I've seen mixed reviews on here. I just want to ask if there's anyone that uses beauty works and what they think to the hair please? Thankyou Keeley

I use beauty works hair and products in my salon and also stock it. I've not had an issue as of yet but I have seen mixed reviews also so just keeping my eye on everything

I used there hair and don't reccormend it I sold my colour ring and won't use it again, another hair extension Technican near me also stopped using it x
There hair is the same quality as hair u can get for half the price and my clients used all the beaitywkrks aftercare products -
Salons do stock it so I might of just had a bad expensive but that's my opinion x

Bad experience *^

I have used them for two years now and loved the hair and so did my clients but within the last 6months I've had 4 bad ones and my own weave as well is shocking ,I'm changing suppliers now as they have gone down hill,which is sad cause I did luv the hair before x

We still get requests for BW because of the branding but I always try to persuade them to have one from our premium supplier as the hair is so much cheaper and last double sometimes triple the time.
Just goes to show big names aren't everything

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back