Hair extensions help *urgent*

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only advice I would give is to use a couple of different shades of blonde when doing extensions. Although I think the overall look on the photo is nice, I can see the shade difference and if it was me as a client this would bother me too. I also agree that asking her to tone her own hair with a shampoo could make it end up very much the same as it does now, as the extensions will grab the colour and there’ll still be a difference.
I’ve used the one shade of silver light by Euphoria One before but only on a client that was platinum blonde - anyone with warmth in their hair like this lady would maybe benefit from a couple of other shades mixed with the Silver Light to give it a multi dimensional tone. I like to use 2 if not 3 shades when colour matching a blonde look as that way it doesn’t look like a wall of hair.

I also think that it sounds like this client just does not tolerate hair extensions well if she had her last lot taken out after only 2 days too, it sounds like it’s more about her than you.

Thanks for the advice, I'll do that from now on [emoji4]

Yeah I had a thought that it was a bit weird that she had her last set out within 2 days and the same again now. Seems like she maybe wants the extentions but not willing to deal with the uncomfortable bit at the start

I offered to take them out for free and she can keep the hair as I only charged for that and not the fitting.
She's going ahead and she's getting them taken out tonight.
Thanks everyone for the help

Also double check the extensions when you receive them next to colour ring as I have two different suppliers that sometimes send out wrong colours xxx

To be honest this colour does not match her natural hair at all.

Also double check the extensions when you receive them next to colour ring as I have two different suppliers that sometimes send out wrong colours xxx
I will do in future, I've heard this a few times [emoji4]

To be honest this colour does not match her natural hair at all.
I'm going to double check from now on.
She did mention that she uses silver shampoo on her hair all the time and I took that into consideration also because you cant use that on the extentions.

Sometimes you get clients like this, I understand the colour difference but to have them out after 2 days! It can be so frustrating! How did it go? Did she ask for a refund? Xo

Sometimes you get clients like this, I understand the colour difference but to have them out after 2 days! It can be so frustrating! How did it go? Did she ask for a refund? Xo

I offered to do a toner on her own hair so that it matched.
she came round yesterday and i took them out, she kept apologizing to me for being a pest, she admitted that she thinks she can't deal with extensions (the annoying part to begin with that is)
she was completely happy with how the were put in and everything.
i explained that she was a model so only paid for the hair, she hadn't paid for me to install. so she took the hair away but she didn't want a refund anyways.
i felt bad thinking i had put them in a way that was causing more pain but i checked them as i took them out and all in correctly. She took the hair away with her as that was what she paid for. shes a really nice client.

I offered to do a toner on her own hair so that it matched.
she came round yesterday and i took them out, she kept apologizing to me for being a pest, she admitted that she thinks she can't deal with extensions (the annoying part to begin with that is)
she was completely happy with how the were put in and everything.
i explained that she was a model so only paid for the hair, she hadn't paid for me to install. so she took the hair away but she didn't want a refund anyways.
i felt bad thinking i had put them in a way that was causing more pain but i checked them as i took them out and all in correctly. She took the hair away with her as that was what she paid for. shes a really nice client.

Oh that's a good outcome. Oh don't feel bad I have extensions in all the time and it takes a good week for them to settle and not pull. Xo

yeah it's better than i was expecting. really made me nervous until i spoke to people on here and discussed with her.

yeah it's better than i was expecting. really made me nervous until i spoke to people on here and discussed with her.

I would’ve mixed an #18light in with the silver light. Her tone looks quite hard to match perfectly.

Latest posts

Back